This certificated course is suitable for organisation members that would benefit from gaining some knowledge of health and safety, for whom an in-depth course may not be beneficial.
This course provides recommendations of how to maintain minimum safe working practices in a number of areas:
- ‘what and why’ (legislation and duties)
- risk assessment and controlling of
- hazards vs risks
- hazard reporting
- first aid (accidents vs incidents)
- Manual Handling
- PPE and safety signs
- DSE (display screen equipment e.g. sitting at desks and using computers)
- Lone working
- Drugs and alcohol
- Anything specific to the individual’s workplace(s)
Our group booking cost is £400 for a maximum of 12 delegates and courses are delivered over four hours.