First Aid services training: Emergency First Aid at Work
This first aid services training course is recommended as the minimum requirement for workplaces with five employees or more in a LOW risk environment such as an office. It is a six hour HSE-content-recommended emergency first aid at work course.
- understand the roles and responsibilities of a first aider;
- be able to assess an incident;
- be able to provide first aid to an unresponsive casualty;
- be able to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking;
- be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding;
- know how to provide first aid to a casualty who is in shock;
- know how to provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries.
TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) RQF Course Specification
- £80 per person
- £550 per group (12 maximum)
Call 0800 98 87 321 to discuss your first aid services training course requirements or to discuss emergency first aid at work training. We are happy to help and advise.