First Aid Training through UK: First Aid at Work
This eighteen hour HSE-content-recommended first aid training (UK) course is recommended as the preferred requirement for all workplaces with five employees in HIGHER HAZARD environments and in highly populated low risk environments.
Providing emergency first aid at work:
- understanding the importance of preventing cross-infection;
- recognising the need to record incidents and actions;
- referring to the use of available equipment;
- assessing the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly, effectively in an emergency;
- administering first aid to someone who is unconscious;
- administering first aid to someone who is having a seizure;
- administering cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR);
- administering first aid to a casualty who is choking;
- administering first aid to someone who is wounded and bleeding;
- administering first aid to someone who is suffering from shock;
- providing appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters).
Administering first aid to a casualty with:
- injuries to bones, muscles and joints, including suspected spinal injuries;
- chest injuries;
- burns and scalds;
- eye injuries;
- sudden poisoning;
- anaphylactic shock.
Recognising the presence of major illness and providing appropriate first aid including:
- heart attack;
TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) (RQF) Course Specification
- £180 per person
- £1300 per group (12 maximum)
Call us FREE on 0800 98 87 321 to discuss first aid training in the UK. We are happy to advise on the appropriate first aid at work course for you and your organisation.