First Aid services training: Emergency First Aid at Work
This first aid services training course is recommended as the minimum requirement for workplaces with five employees or more in a LOW risk environment such as an office. It is a six hour HSE-content-recommended emergency first aid at work course.
- understanding the importance of preventing cross-infection;
- recognising the need to record incidents and actions;
- referring to the use of available equipment;
- assessing the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly, effectively in an emergency;
- administering first aid to someone who is unconscious;
- administering first aid to someone who is having a seizure;
- administering cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR);
- administering first aid to a casualty who is choking;
- administering first aid to someone who is wounded and bleeding;
- administering first aid to someone who is suffering from shock;
- providing appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters).
TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) RQF Course Specification
- £75 per person
- £500 per group (12 maximum)
Call 0800 98 87 321 to discuss your first aid services training course requirements or to discuss emergency first aid at work training. We are happy to help and advise.